Friday, April 9, 2010

Garlic Mullein Drops

I was advised by my sister-in-law to invest in these ear drops for earache or infection. So far so good. I've been using them before bed for N the last 2 nights, and I believe we may have avoided a trip to the doctor's office. He has been so congested and snotty lately, and with previous experience behind me I know that when there's that much slime coming out his nose and hanging out in his lungs, it's bound to be making it's way into those ears too. It doesn't seem to matter how much I have him drink water or nurse, how much I use saline and a bulb syringe, warm or cool mist vaporizers, my kids just seem predestined to wind up with croup & ear infections. If I can keep antibiotics as far away from him and for as long as possible, I'm gonna do it.



Plus he smells like pizza when he wakes up!

No comments:

Post a Comment