Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Your suggestions...

Need a good book. Your suggestions please...looking for something that I can read in short increments (like before I turn out the light). I've picked up a couple novels at the library recently only to be disappointed and so bored I couldn't finish. My latest start-to-finish read was Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert. Loved this book (as I know others have), and may resort to reading her other books, but would love to know what you're reading, or are looking forward to reading!

3 comments:

  1. I recently read and enjoyed Time Traveler's Wife by Audry Niffenegger and Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. (I agree that Eat, Pray, Love was a great read!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read Tim Gunn's Guide to Quality Taste and Style (he's the guy from Project Runway), I liked it a lot, he's funny and has an amazing vocabulary AND he had excellent classic movie recommendations with which I've filled my Netflix queue. I'm also re-reading Animal Farm right now and just finished Beverly Cleary's autobiography.
    I also love People of the Lie by M. Scott Peck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am currently reading 'Three Cups of Tea' by Greg mortenson and David Oliver Relin. It's non fiction. I am really enjoying it quite a bit!

    ReplyDelete