Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Ok, Ok...

I know I've been doing a little bit-o-borrowing of great youtube videos from my blogging buddies, and well, I can't help it. I look at it as; The furthering of good things.

It's no secret that I l-o-v-e The (American) Office. D and I were fans of the British version and extremely skeptical of its American take-off, but were won over, shortly following it's premiere. Now, obsessed we are. We bought all the episodes from iTunes (before NBC pulled them and refused to pay it's writers) and watched them incessantly. We then purchased the DVD's (feels very hipicritical now with The Strike going on...) for outtakes and special features, we know the episodes backward and forward. This show is pretty much why we got cable, our TV sits dormant most all other days of the week. And as luck would have it, D's even become rather friendly with some of the cast.

So, anything The Office, I love.

This is one I lifted from Steph, I watched it a handful of times on her on her post, and just figured I'd add the thing here:

4 comments:

  1. nice!! loved it!!! laughed out loud with dwight on the ball... just watched that episode last night on my office box set (which i watch often!, cause you know i am fan!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all those pics, esp. Jim yelling at Dave! I couldn't have kept a straight face.
    Oh - our friend JP lives in Poulsbo and the other night he was telling us he went to high school with your Dave, I just randomly remembered that when I saw the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just catching up on your blog since I started back at work. AWSOME pics!! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the office too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my gosh, how funny! it's interesting how those circles intersect...
    thanks for forwarding that link, those pics are pretty fantastic.
    also, john (jim) looks different in real life...skinnier?

    ReplyDelete