Sunday, December 2, 2007

Recent Quotes

"I'm gonna tickle your mistletoe's!"

During an impromptu piano lesson from Grandpa, E looked up at him after he had named all the key's (A, B, C, D, E, F and G) and asked "Which one is H?"

While watching Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer E explained that the reason the abominable snowman was so grumpy was because, "He went for a visit to the doctor and got a prick (shot)."

A friend asked her "What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?" Without a second thought she said "A candy cane." On another occasion my brother asked her and she responded "A wreath for my bedroom door."

"When you spank your eye, that means 'oh, man. And when August looses something, he says, 'Darn it'."

While driving in our car I accidentally let out a small fart. A few minutes later E comments, "Mama, it smells like dog poop in here!" (I don't know how she knows what dog poop smells like, I don't think she's ever run across the stuff) "Oh (I catch the giggles about now) I tooted, excuse me." Long bouts of laughing ensue on both our parts. Then after a long sigh that trails off she says "Oh, I forgive you." More laughing.

2 comments: