Monday, December 3, 2007

Frosty's Joined the NRA

This is in my neighbor's yard.


He knocked on our front door wanting to show off his snowman. We bundled up (E really wanted to see it despite her illness). I walked around to the front of his house carrying my 3-year-old in my arms. Gasp. "Ummmm, oh, wow, E, Frosty has a, a uhhhh, Frosty has a gun...and um, and he's in camo." He lives across the street from two family's with small children and next to us. Yes, that is a gun propped up on Frosty's shoulder, and apparently he has his sights set on Rudolph? You know I should have guessed; but you wouldn't think I would have to sensor anything having to do with a 10 foot tall snowman in my neighborhood! Nice.

5 comments:

  1. what?!
    i'm so glad you took a picture of this...my father-in-law would love your neighbor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is hilarious, but hope it didn't scar ella too much.

    i saw a bumper sticker the other day that said: "gun control means using BOTH hands"

    hmph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, you gotta use both hands cause the kickback is somethin fierce! Just about knocks me flat each time.

    ReplyDelete