Wednesday, September 5, 2007

New Year's Resolutions in September

When I was a kid the New Year started in September, so it seems like a good time to now re-evaluate my life and take steps to better my existence.
  • Try and get some form of exercise every day
  • Do chores while E is sleeping
  • Listen to music everyday
  • Read everyday
  • Teach something new to E everyday
  • Listen more talk less
  • Keep the car clean
  • Wash, dry, fold and put away laundry in the same day
  • No snacking after 8:00pm
  • Accumulate less (think Pioneers)
  • Only give my opinion when asked
  • Make connections with people I care about
  • Make up a food/grocery calendar to avoid waste and increase diversity for dinners, lunches and breakfasts
  • Get to know my neighbors better and invest in my community

No comments:

Post a Comment