Friday, March 26, 2010

Heaven Help Me!

Alright, Easter is about 1 week away. I have done a superior job of steering clear of the unforgivably delicious Cadbury Mini Egg.

Until today.

I hit a few stores to help with filling out E's Easter basket (will not be getting the cotton candy this year). And lo and behold, there they were: Cadbury DARK chocolate mini eggs! Why?! Why?! Why?! I may not be able to resist these as successfully. In fact, truthfully, I already opened the bag, and, um, it's not even 10:30 in the morning.

Heaven help me.



*Update: After devouring the whole bag (with E's help) we unanimously agree that we like the original milk chocolate eggs better. This comes a a huge surprise to me as dark = better in just about every other case.

1 comment:

  1. Yum! We got a bag of the milk chocolate ones while out shopping last week and it lasted less than 2 days in our house!

    ReplyDelete