Sunday, December 7, 2008

Cookies and Crafts


This weekend marked the start of, well, the craziness. E and I ventured over to my moms to start on the holiday baking. E brought her gingerbread house, while I pretty much sat around playing with my niece, drinking wassail, and watching my mom burn her fingers rolling krumkake.


Then on Saturday Jen and I took the girl's to the Urban Craft Uprising at the Seattle Center to browse among the enormously talented folks of the crafting community. And today E and I spent much of the day indoors wrapping gifts and planning our Christmas card for this year.

1 comment:

  1. is that a little belly i see peaking out in the picture of you! sooo exciting! you look great!

    and what a cutie laila is (i don't think you've posted any photos since she was really young)

    ReplyDelete