Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Boy Time

I'm not sure how I'm going to cope. My first born off on an adventure with her dad for the next 10 days.

Me.
At home.
With the boy.

Day in and day out with N. No school, no schedule to speak of, just us and the long long days. I haven't been a parent of one in a long time, "How do I do this again?" He still naps more often than not, and he really will eat most anything so that's something. Wait! He loves the children's museum, the zoo, the aquarium, going on hikes, taking long baths, digging outside with me, playing on our swing set, visiting the swimming pool, playing indoors, cooking...hmmmm on second thought I think this is going to be fine, we might actually not be able to fit everything in! And isn't this exactly what I was lamenting when he was born; that he wouldn't get that undivided attention E had for the first 5 years of her life? This is going to be really good.


Here is my latest solution to his accumulating Playmobil construction collection: IKEA has these extra large shallow under-the-bed storage boxes that are the perfect fit for keeping the mess contained and easy play! Now if we could just manage to get him in matching pajama's once in a while, who is his mother anyhow?

No comments:

Post a Comment