Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pink Party

E must have thought she died and gone to Heaven...pink as far as the eye could see: A little girl spa birthday party. When she arrived she got her nails polished (turquoise), made flower necklaces, and her hair done complete with glitter. The girls ran around in princess dress-up waving sparkly heart wands while listening to Disney Princess music. The refreshments were pink lemonade in glasses rimmed with pink sugar, and pink Hello Kitty cupcakes. Most of the girls were from her class at school, and it was really sweet to see all of them together...

...and then there was N.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, He really looks like a Dave Jr. in that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Pink! Is this something I should be ready for :) Looks like the girls had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, you have no idea Tan...I fought it for so long, and finally just had to come to grips with the fact that somewhere in all little girls are the 'pink & princess' gene. My only solace is that I know it doesn't last forever, and the girl still loves to dig for worms, finds dinosaurs fascinating, reads like a champ, and loves pounding on the drums with her dad...

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is a such a well balanced girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a party I've always dreamed of! She was in heaven, I'm sure. My nail polish stage did not last very long, but I still have a deep affinity for pink :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's gonna remember that day forever! you're a great mom, giving her her pink fix :)

    ReplyDelete