Sunday, July 5, 2009

You Know How It Is...

Well, I have become one of those crazy-busy and sleep deprived moms that just can't seem to find even one spare moment in my day to keep y'all updated on our newest addition. I have, though, taken a few pictures in the last few weeks that I hope will be enough...I can tell you he weighed just under 12 pounds at his 2-week check-up and has started smiling at us! His big sister can't get enough of him, but is still adjusting to life with a newborn...Recently he's hit a bit of a fussy patch that we're still working out...all in all we love being a family of four, and I can't believe he's been with us for almost a month!

bathtime

snuggles

nakkie tummy time

The youngest cousins (N-4 weeks, Inger-4 mos., and Laila-11 mos.)

a wet willie

Papa with all the grandkids

E helps out with N's first bottle

a ride with dad

3 comments:

  1. he is getting so big and so alert! what a cutie pie! i especially love the pictures of him with the baby cousins! aww, wish i could squeeze him xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I do know how it is. I've been waiting anxiously for more pictures. Love seeing them. Can't wait for more.

    ReplyDelete