Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Swamp Water


Until today N has been really anti-juice.  I didn't really mind, if fact I kinda preferred it to the apple juice addicted toddler except I'm sensing our days of nursing winding down.   The weather is also (supposed to be) heating up, and I'd like another alternative on hand for hydration aside from his water, which incidentally he loves.  I liked offering smoothies with hidden veggies blended in and Odwalla to E when she was younger, especially Superfood; I felt it was a great way to get extra greens in her and she loved them!  So this morning I gave him his cup with Superfood, his banana and a handful of Mighty Bites, and he loved it!  He was in breakfast heaven!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for reminding me of this- I would like to try it with Oona again.

    ReplyDelete