Friday, October 30, 2009

All Dressed Up With No Place to Go


E's really been back and forth health wise lately. School has added a whole new barrage of germs that her little system has yet to be accustom. It's runny noses, coughs, and on-and-off fevers that don't ever amount to anything serious. And of course today was no exception. When I picked her up from school yesterday her teacher mentioned that she was complaining of being really tired all day, so we had an easy evening, she got a good nights rest and seemed fine this morning. She put on her costume (did a quick video chat with Daddy), we painted her little kitty-cat face and mine and I sent her to school without a thought. But, when I showed up to help out at her class party, she was warm and pale, so I took her home early for a long nap and down time. She was acting fine, eating everything I gave her and keeping up on fluids, so I haven't really worried, but her fever was around all day. So I've been hesitant to really get crazy for this years festivities. It's hard enough to keep her away from her little brother, so we'll see.

3 comments:

  1. I guess I'd only start worrying if she starts mentioning her legs and head are hurting. Sounds like she's just fighting all the new germs, etc...
    Love her pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I hope she is feeling better. I can't stand how school subjects them to so many new germs. Love her costume and pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps And your face paint looks super cool!

    ReplyDelete