Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sun-Day

D's been working a lot lately, a-lot. I really look forward to the weekends when he makes a pretty good effort to put down the guitars and just be part of the family. I'm really not looking for too much on the weekends, just some time together, when I don't have to be the only set of hands trying to manage an 8-week-old and a 4-year-old all day and night. Today the weather was warm and we needed a few things to bring the temperature down to a reasonable level: Molly Moons, the Green Lake wadding pool, and a trip to the park with some friends, with a stop-off to watch the sunset before bed. I love my family.

(Molly Moon's Ice Cream)

(Under My Umbrella)

(Can You Spot the Apple of My Eye?)

(There he Is!)

(Yup, her too)

(We love our Daddy)

(Kick Board with Goggles and Sun Hat...)

(First Dip)

(Swing)

(When It's Right You Just Know It)

(Storing up Beautiful Memories)

4 comments:

  1. Ack! That picture of you under the umbrella is so great! Print that sucker up!!
    Call us the next time you head out to Molly Moon...always looking for an excuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love those pics! we had a great time at dinner and the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that family together time! Somehow sweeter when things get hectic. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete