Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Daddy's home

On the way to the airport a very giddy little 2 year-old and I had a sweet little discussion about her dad.
E: "Where we goin' mom?"
me: "Don't you remember?"
E: "TO GET DADDY!!!"
me: "Yup, we'll pick him up then go eat at the 5 Spot , ok?"
E: "Yeah, and when I see him, I will kiss him all over! And he will be sooo happy to see me!"
me: "He'll like that."
E: "And I'm so happy that we can bring him home. Let's call him, Mom."
me: "Well he's still up in the air in the airplane, it's not safe for him to talk on the phone yet. He'll call me when he's getting off the plane and then you can talk to him."
E: "Yeah, because he wants to talk to me, I'll put him on speaker (phone)."
jawin' on the phone

4 comments:

  1. she is SOOOOO BIG! I have not seen her since she was a baby when I was there back how long ago.

    I checked this site awhile back and did not see any posts, so I have not check in for sometime... man I have been missin' out!

    I like your name. I refer to myself as Hollywood widow, that's funny!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad daddy is home for you guys! i just want to give ella a big kiss too! she is such a big girl xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. amy, my "bandwidow" name is from one of your long-time-ago posts on your site, when you came to visit while trey, tim and dave were on tour. you referred to us as the bandwidows, thank you.
    ak

    ReplyDelete