Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Morning Walks

The weather has been getting slowly better. The sun is coming up earlier and earlier, so by 7am there is daylight lurking outside our windows. When it's not completely pouring I like to get a walk in with Molly before she and we have breakfast. E rides her bike, N settles into the jogger and Molly trots next to us. We're all a pretty well oiled machine. We walk to a park about 1 mile away, the kids play, and then we head home again. Though we're walking mostly through neighborhoods I still am pretty aware of the speedy traffic about, so we all wear reflective vests and whatnot, and Molly get's to wear this sweater that makes us giggle!

4 comments:

  1. I do not think I knew about that super cool bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian: That was my bike when I was a kid! My dad fixed it up for her birthday last year, it's so nice to share that with her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope we can join you guys on this walk very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna join you guys for morning walk. Can i...

    ReplyDelete